Forest Woods, a location supported by Interchange for convenience
Call 61001308 for Forest Woods Information
Forest Woods ensures that the dwellers feel at home, a home is where people create good memories, friendships, a place where you want to go to after a long day and a place families are built and nurtured. Forest Woods has created more of a home than just a place to live. This is done in that the Forest Woods has good amenities that have been thoughtfully designed hence creating an opportunity where interaction can take place.
Forest Woods offers a variety of the dwelling units that suit the different lifestyle needs ensuring efficient living spaces. The units come with a variety of designs and also sizes that perfectly fits the modern lifestyle.
The designers of Forest Woods put in mind the different designs and gracefully applied them and ensured that there would be enough space to suit your needs also giving all of your possessions good space.
Forest Woods layouts are very luxurious and considered an amazing place to have a family. They have enough rooms so as to ensure enough privacy as the kids roam around you can still have a romantic time in the serenity of your bedroom. It is also perfect for families with many generations.
For more Forest Woods Price, click download here.
Forest Woods Amenities:
- Serangoon MRT Station
- Central Expressway (CTE)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Nex Shopping Mall
- City Square Mall
- Mustafa Centre (24 hours)
- Heartland Mall
- The Midtown
- Compasspoint Shopping Mall
- Waterway Point
- Maris Stella High School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School
- Nanyang Junior College
- Stamford American International School
- Australian International School
- 1 MRT Station to Tai Seng MRT Station (Paya Lebar iPark)
- 4 MRT Station to Paya Lebar MRT Station (New Business Hub)
- 6 MRT Stations to Singapore Sports Hub (41,000sqm of retail experience)
- Short drive to Temasek Polytechnic and United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA East Campus)
- Well connected to KPE, CTE, PIE and Bartley-Tampines viaduct linking to the East
- 15 minutes drive to CBD and Orchard